Colorectal Surgery performs diagnostics, conservative and surgical treatment of acute and chronic diseases of the rectum and colon, including the most severe patients that suff ering from cancer, infl ammatory or diverticular diseases of the colon. In the treatment of patients the contemporary international protocols and high-tech minimally invasive techniques are used. This is result the decreasing of the period of post operative rehabilitation.
The Department performs the following surgical intervention:
- hemorrhoidectomy (open surgery)
- hemorrhoidectomy (transanal desarterisation of internal hemorrhoids – “one day surgery”)
- anal fissure,
- perianal fistulas,
- pilonidal sinuses,
- transanal removal of tumors of the rectum and anal canal,
- pointed condyloma,
- failure of the anal sphincter (incontinence)
- rectovaginal fi stula,
- tumor anus and the colon,
- latex ligation of hemorrhoids,
- infrared coagulation of hemorrhoids,
- Remove the outer elements (apparatus Surgitron),
- excision of chronic anal fissure (machine Surgitron),
- removal of hemorrhoids blood clots (thrombectomy device Surgitron),
- Conservative treatment of hemorrhoids and anal fissure.
Being the part of multiprofile clinic the Department has the unique opportunity to provide the treatment of patients with severe complicated diseases with various comorbidities, perform multistep plastic surgical interventions and provide complete rehabilitation program for the patients in postoperative stage.