Functional Diagnosis of the Cardiovascular System
We use the following methods of cardiovascular system examination:
- 24- hours Holter ECG monitoring,
- arterial blood pressure monitoring,
- cardiological stress - test – Treadmill Test to perform graduated physical exercise,
- Doppler graph and duplex scanning.
At the present we implement consultations, non-invasive functional studies of the patients who suffer from cardiovascular diseases and prescribe out-patient treatment. In case of need the patient may be hospitalized and receive in-patient treatment.
We provide services to the following groups of population:
- persons, older than 18 years old, with alleged disease of cardiovascular system,
- persons who are the subjects to preclinical research (athletes, pilots etc.),
- persons with the diseases of cardiovascular system (diagnostics and out-patient treatment).
We provide services to the patients with the following diseases of cardiovascular system:
- ischemic heart disease,
- inflammatory heart diseases – myocarditis, pericarditis,
- cardiac infarction,
- essential hypertension,
- pulmonary – heart disease,
- circulatory disturbance and cardiac insufficiency.
Recently acquired innovative, expert - class ultrasound system ACUSON SC 2000 discovers in essence a new approach to ultrasound examination of heart and organization of diagnostic process in complex examination of cardiovascular diseases.
Syngo Auto Left Heart technology ensures the automatized distinction of the left ventricle and left atrium boarders with the following calculation of ejection of fraction, final systolic and diastolic volumes, due to the usage of the images recognition system and database of real clinical images. Developed by Siemens an “Echo technology in a Heartbeat ™ “ of Acuson SC2000 system - is a fundamentally new approach to the researches of cardiovascular system: volumetric echocardiogram of entire heart in real time at just one contraction, during which the doctor simultaneously gets a precise representation about heart anatomy and dynamic blood flow.