On the basis of the Nairi MC, the Department of Aesthetic and Maxillofacial Surgery has been operating since 2015. High qualification of specialists and complete set of contemporary high-tech equipment allow performing the most complex surgical intervention in the sphere of aesthetic and maxillofacial surgery, returning the patients to usual life-stile activity in a very short time even in very difficult cases.
Aesthetic surgery is a rapidly developing area of plastic surgery that deals with multifaceted issues of improving the appearance of a person. Methods used in modern aesthetic surgery, include a range of operative and minimally invasive procedures aimed at facial rejuvenation and body, as well as correction of congenital and acquired deformities in order to create a perfect beauty and harmony.
Maxillofacial surgery is a section of surgical science dealing with various pathologies and diseases of the jaws, face, neck, oral cavity, salivary glands, temporo-mandibular joint, and nose and paranasal sinuses.
At the department the follow surgical interventions are performed:
- Rhinoplasty of any complexity (including secondary and with the use of graft material)
- Facial rejuvenation (facelift, injection, fi lament methods, etc)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid plastic surgery)
- Cheiloplasty (lip plastic surgery)
- Otoplasty (ear plastic surgery)
- Orthognathic surgeries (correction of the shape and size of the jaws)
- Dental implantation (if necessary, defi cient bone augmentation)
- Mammoplasty (plastic surgery of the breast) - all types of operations (lifting, increase, decrease of size, implantation)
- Abdominoplasty (plastic surgery of the anterior abdominal wall, tummy truck)
- Liposuction (removal of excess fat from all parts of the body)
- Elimination of congenital and acquired defects of the face and other body parts
- Treatment of diseases of the salivary glands
- Original methods of treatment of habitual dislocation of the mandible
- Tumors and tumor-like diseases of bones and soft tissues of the maxillofacial region
- Diseases of paranasal sinuses
- Facial implants (chin, cheek bones), mammary, sural (tibia) implants
- Fractures of jaws and facial bones plastic surgery
- Surgical treatment of purulent-inflammatory diseases of the head and neck.