Maxillo-Facial Surgery Department
On the basis of the Nairi MC, the Department of Aesthetic and Maxillofacial Surgery has been operating since 2015. High qualification of specialists and complete set of contemporary high-tech equipment allow performing the most complex surgical intervention in the sphere of aesthetic and maxillofacial surgery, returning the patients to usual life-stile activity in a very short time even in very difficult cases.
Aesthetic surgery is a rapidly developing area of plastic surgery that deals with multifaceted issues of improving the appearance of a person. Methods used in modern aesthetic surgery, include a range of operative and minimally invasive procedures aimed at facial rejuvenation and body, as well as correction of congenital and acquired deformities in order to create a perfect beauty and harmony.
Maxillofacial surgery is a section of surgical science dealing with various pathologies and diseases of the jaws, face, neck, oral cavity, salivary glands, temporo-mandibular joint, and nose and paranasal sinuses.
At the department the follow surgical interventions are performed:
- Rhinoplasty of any complexity (including secondary and with the use of graft material)
- Facial rejuvenation (facelift, injection, fi lament methods, etc)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid plastic surgery)
- Cheiloplasty (lip plastic surgery)
- Otoplasty (ear plastic surgery)
- Orthognathic surgeries (correction of the shape and size of the jaws)
- Dental implantation (if necessary, defi cient bone augmentation)
- Mammoplasty (plastic surgery of the breast) - all types of operations (lifting, increase, decrease of size, implantation)
- Abdominoplasty (plastic surgery of the anterior abdominal wall, tummy truck)
- Liposuction (removal of excess fat from all parts of the body)
- Elimination of congenital and acquired defects of the face and other body parts
- Treatment of diseases of the salivary glands
- Original methods of treatment of habitual dislocation of the mandible
- Tumors and tumor-like diseases of bones and soft tissues of the maxillofacial region
- Diseases of paranasal sinuses
- Facial implants (chin, cheek bones), mammary, sural (tibia) implants
- Fractures of jaws and facial bones plastic surgery
- Surgical treatment of purulent-inflammatory diseases of the head and neck.