Plastic & Microsurgery Department
The department was established in 2014. The main goal of the department is to provide qualified and modern medical assistance in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as providing high-tech assistance within the framework of restorative microsurgery in emergency clinical situations with head injuries and limb amputations at various levels. In a year the service serves about 250 patients, 150 of which are outpatient.
- facial rejuvenation;
- Circular blepharoplasty (upper and lower), correction of ptosis of the eyelids;
- Otoplasty, ear reconstruction (autochondria)
- functional and aesthetic rhinoplasty, septoplasty;
- Contour face plasty, facelift;
- surgical treatment of allopecia (autotranslating of hair)
- lipofilling, lipografting;
- Increasing, reduction mammoplasty, mastopexy;
- abdominoplasty, torso plastic surgery;
- brachioplasty (shoulder plastic);
- femuroplasty (plastic thighs);
- gluteoplasty (plastic of the buttocks, endoprosthetics);
- tumescent liposuction, lipomodeling;
- sclerotherapy of venous sprouts, telangiectasias;
- Intimate plasticity in women and men.
The collaborator of the department is prof., MD, Adamyan Ruben Tatevosovich (RF, Moscow).