Traumatology & Orthopedics Surgery
Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics of Nairi Medical Center provide the treatment of all types of injuries, congenital and acquired defects of the musculoskeletal system. Department is equipped with modern operating theater where performed high-tech surgery on routine base, including emergency cases. The clinic uses contemporary methods and technologies for the treatment that developed by the world’s leading specialized associations (AO / ASIF, AAOS, etc.).
The following surgical procedures are performed at the Department:
- Treatment of all kind of traumas and their complications with modern methods according to European standards
- Surgery for recovery of the functions of extremities in case of bone fracture and complications associated with traumas
- Reconstructive surgery in case of sport traumas
- Endoprosthetics of hip and knee joints in arthroses, arthritis, fractures
- Arthroscopic surgery for various diseases of shoulder, knee and ankle joints
During total hip or knee arthroplasty the complete replacement of hip or knee joint to an artificial is performed. This type of surgery is a high-tech and provided by highly qualified specialists of department.