Therapeutic Service of “Nairi” MC includes:
Patients’ examination and treatment are performed in out – patient clinic as well as in – patient clinic with 24-hours staying in hospital in the terms of high comfortability.
Day hospital gives an opportunity to receive a treatment to the patients, who don’t need 24-hours medical control (infusion therapy, intravenous injections).
Priority Work Directions:
- population examination, including healthy people, notably complex examination of all organs and systems to discover various diseases in early stage – cardiovascular, oncologic, and others, and also to protect the health of healthy people,
- qualified medical treatment of the patients with the following diseases:
1. respiration organs - pneumonias (out-patient and in-patient), bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, pleurisy, severe obstructive syndrome using modern schemes and International recommendations of GINA и GOLD,
2. inflammatory diseases of urinary system - pyelonephritis, cystitis,
- Fevers of unclear etymology and others.
Thanks to diversity of Nairi MC, if it is necessary we can organize consultations of specialists – cardiologist, gastroenterologist, neuropathologist, nephrologist, endocrinologist, rheumatologist, surgeon.
Out-patient therapeutic service of “Nairi” Medical Center ensures a diagnostics and treatment of wide spectrum diseases. For patient examination we use modern medical technologies:
- modern laboratory examination using specialized equipment,
- all types of ultrasound and endoscopic examinations (ultrasound, echocardiography, duplex scanning of vessels, gastroscopy, colonoscopy and others),
- Detection of external respiration function,
- High-informative X-Ray methods – X-Ray study, roentgenoscopy, CT scan,
Patient’s treatment is carried out in accordance with actual international standards and recommendations, considering the individual peculiarities of each patient and concomitant pathology.
During treatment of inflammatory diseases, we use contemporary schemes of antibacterial therapy. For verification of causative agent and for detection the sensitiveness to antibiotics we use modern methods of causative agent’s highlighting in different biological environment – in sputum, pleural fluid, in blood, urine and other environment.
For determination the level of respiratory compromise and necessity of oxygen therapy for bronchopulmonary patients we use pulsoximetry – the measurement of oxyhemoglobin percentage in arterial blood.
In Departments of Therapeutic Clinic, we treat patients, who suffer internal organs diseases. Here, for diagnostic examinations we use modern high – quality equipment and technical potential of Nairi Medical Center. Departments practice out – patient and in – patient treatment for the patients, including the possibility of in – patient treatment in the day hospital. The Department organizes patients’ treatment in accordance with international standards using the newest, most effective methods and achievements in the field of medicine and medical technologies.
In everyday clinical practice of Therapeutic Clinic Department, we invest diagnostic and therapeutic standards and a system of quality management for medical aid.
All clinic specialists are certified and have a high level of professional qualification. Highly skilled doctors of the Clinic attentively follow all scientific and practical innovations in their field. This allows to use the most modern methods in diagnostics and treatment of diseases, rendering a medical aid at the level of world standards.
Specialists of Therapeutic Clinic help to solve many problems, which affect the life quality and general state of people. Here, for the short period of time you can get a detailed examination, accurate diagnosis and quality treatment.
We value an individual approach to each patient and try to make each patient’s stay at the hospital maximally comfortable.
Therapeutic Service is a clinical basis of Yerevan State Medical University after M. Heratsi, where the medical students get pre-graduation as well as post-graduation and PhD education.