High-technological modern medical equipment of the Department allows our specialists to give the priority to minimal invasive surgery: minimum access operations, video image endoscopic operations, surgical procedures under the ultrasound control etc.
A multitude clinical presentations, organs failure related to the different systems of organism, often require a complex surgical intervention, which must be performed simultaneously with endocrine surgical intervention. In this case, a multisectoral surgical team - neurosurgeons, urologists, gynecologists, thoracic surgeons etc., ensures a surgical intervention.
At the Endocrine Surgery Department of "Nairi" Medical Center we perform the following types of surgery:
- laparoscopic surgery,
- classic surgery of open access,
- minimum access surgery,
- minimum invasive surgery on organ preservation,
- Surgery under endo – video control.
The Department implements all types of minimum invasive and high-technological surgical interventions:
- surgery on hypophysis,
- thyroid gland surgery,
- parathyroid glands surgery,
- thymus surgery,
- pancreas surgery,
- adrenal glands surgery,
- surgery on adrenocorticotropic hormone during ectopic syndrome,
- surgical treatment of endocrine system’s malignant and benign diseases (multiple endocrine neoplasia – MEN syndrome),
- Surgery of sexual glands etc.
The Department of Endocrine Surgery collaborates with leading surgical clinics of Russia and Europe.
The specialists of the Department actively participate at international scientific symposiums on endocrine surgery, carry out their own original researches with results publications in the local and foreign magazines.