Department of Endocrinology at Nairi Medical Center ensures diagnostics and treatment of wide spectrum of endocrine diseases. The basic principle of Department’s activity is a usage of modern schemes of endocrine diseases diagnostics and treatment in accordance with the principles of demonstrative medicine.
Active use of innovative technologies and achievements in the field of endocrinology, laboratorial and instrumental methods of diagnostics allow an accurate and on time detection of endocrine diseases:
- Highly sensitive methods of hormones concentrations, fat and carbohydrate metabolism detection,
- Ultrasound examination,
- X-Ray study,
- CT scan,
- Fine needle aspiration biopsy,
Thanks to multidisciplinary profile of Nairi Medical Center, we are able to ensure for our endocrinology patients consultations of different narrow – purpose specialists, which are the part of multi-profile team: cardiologists, ophthalmologists, nephrologists, endocrine surgeons, vascular surgeons and other specialists, which significantly simplifies the process of in time diagnostics of disease and enables an effective and comprehensive care.
To improve patient’s condition and to increase the effectiveness of treatment, Department’s specialists offer a complex of therapeutic procedures parallel to pharmacological treatment: protocols for physiotherapy, therapeutic exercises, as well as individually developed diet recommendations for each patient.
Priority directions in Department’s activity are diagnostics and treatment:
- diabetes mellitus (type 1 and 2),
- thyroid gland diseases,
We actively implement modern methods of diagnostics, which allow to detect the disease on early stage and to control the effectiveness of treatment: pump insulin therapy, constant glucose monitoring system (CGMS), which allows to correct insulin dose and treatment protocol individually for each patient. On the basis of the Department acts the school of self – control on diabetes mellitus, obesity and thyroidology, where the patients learn: to inject an insulin (by syringe, syringe - pens), compilation of diet personal diary with calculation of calories etc., which allows to prevent complications development.
Experienced doctors – endocrinologists provide specialized aid to the wide circle of patients with different disorders of endocrine system:
- diabetes mellitus, type 1 and 2,
- thyroid gland diseases,
- hypophysis diseases,
- adrenal glands diseases,
- parathyroid glands diseases,
bone metabolism diseases (osteoporosis, Vitamin D3 insufficiency) ․
- Anton Luger, MD, Professor of Medicine, Head of the Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Medicine III, Medical University of Vienna, General Hospital of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
- Rojinskaya Lyudmila, Doctor of Medicine, Professor, Chief Research officer of neuro – endocrinology and osteopathy Department, Russian Federation,
- Karonova Tatyana, Doctor of Medicine, Head of Research Institution of Clinical Endocrinology after Almazova V.A. of Public Health of Russia, Professor of Optional Therapy Department after Pavlov I.P.
- Department of Neuroendocrinology and Bone diseases, Endocrinology Research Center
- Academy of Medical – Technical Sciences. RF
- European Thyroid Association (ETA).